Shipping a Car to United Arab Emirates

If you are interested in shipping a car to the United Arab Emirates, it is important for you to know that you are expected to pay duty fees on all new and used motor vehicles that you ship to the UAE. You will also need a valid United Arab Emirates Residence Visa in order to register a car in the UAE.

In order to ship a car to the United Arab Emirates, there are some documents that you’ll need to have in order. These include:

  • Registration documents from origin
  • Vehicle title or deed
  • Copy of Purchase Invoice for the vehicle
  • Certificate of Origin
  • Copy of original passport
  • Insurance Policy
  • Proof of Ownership
  • Residence Permit in the United Arab Emirates

If you are shipping a car to UAE, it is also important to note that you are not allowed to import cars or vehicles with tinted glass to the United Arab Emirates.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top